This latest EP is a reflection on love, from its first glance to its earthly parting. At times fun, funny, endearing, honest, and tragic, the story of "Us" works as a fitting follow-up, a thoughtful appendix to Part II of Kevin's 2013 double-album "The Spark."
While only a few songs from this brand new EP are available for preview here, the full track list includes:
1. The Man Who Refused to Dance
2. Permanent Valentine
3. For Those I'll Leave Behind
4. The Secret of Enjoying Life (Chesterton)
5. Down by the Sycamore Tree
6. Theresa's Waltz
released November 3, 2015
Recorded at Sony Music Studios and Bella Via Studios in Nashville, TN. Engineered by Allen Parker and Josh Ditty (assistant engineer). Mixed by Allen Parker at Gnome Mans Land. Mastered by Luke Gilfeather at The Mastering Studio in Nashville, TN. Produced by Allen Parker and Kevin Heider.
This EP was made possible by Jimmy Mitchell + the patrons of Love Good Music. All songs [except "The Secret of Enjoying Life (Chesterton)"] written by Kevin Heider.* © Copyright 2015 by Kevin Heider.
* "The Secret of Enjoying Life (Chesterton)" is an excerpt/sample of a reading by G.K. Chesterton of one of his essays ("The Spice of Life") from a BBC radio broadcast now in the public domain.
Some rights reserved. Please refer to individual track pages for license info.